Check out the features on our new Recorders!
- The Hybrids support CVBS (traditional analog), HD-TVI and IP Cameras (recommended Mace or Onvif up to 5MP).
- NVR’s are PoE on every channel with dual network cards to properly manage bandwidth, True Plug & Play with Mace IP Cameras.
- Video output over HDMI, VGA and CVBS (traditional Analog).
- Archived video can optionally set to be an .DAV, .MP4, or .AVI file format so there are no issues with manually converting video.
- Using video motion detection you can send snapshots to the cloud (Google Drive or DropBox)
- Networkable with the new P2P feature auto configures a VPN for smart devices using a QR code in our app, porting* not required.
- H.264 v.4.2 Improved compression extends recording time, more recording time per GB means smaller drives or longer record time.
- 2 sets of picture adjustments for each camera that can be scheduled or set for sunrise and sunset based on longitude and latitude.
- Multi channel playback
- HD Remote Viewing
- Your client can get to their video from anywhere there is internet access with the Mobile App, Web Viewer or CMS (multi-site)
- DDNS service included
* Some internet service providers and high security firewalls do not allow the P2P functionality and manual network configuration will be required.
- w/1TB HDD Installed
- Compatible with SD Analog & 720p/1080p HD-TVI & IP cameras:
- SD Analog/720p/1080p selectable per channel
- Monitor outputs:
- HDMI & VGA; Audio; 2 USB ports; HD REMOTE VIEWING; Free DDNS service; Mobile App; WebViewer; VMS
- New GEN 3 Features:
- Smaller chassis; New web GUI that is easier and more intuitive
- You can make picture adjustments remotely:
- You can configure or adjust video motion detection remotely
- Recorder event log is fully accessible over the web interface:
2 years from date of purchase to be free of any manufacture defects.